Senior Java Developer | Microservice | Spring Boot | Cloud
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, IN
We’re looking for a highly talented and dedicated Java Developer who thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing development environment. As a Java Developer, you'll be an integral member of the Build Team which builds and maintains applications for our clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage with key stakeholders, internal and external, to understand the product and user requirements of the solutions being created
- Generate appropriate design documents, and other forms of documentation to clearly represent the solution being created
- Work with a team of senior developers contributing to existing Java MicroServices.
- Where necessary your contribution to the design, architecture input and code reviews is highly desirable
- Show initiative in improving the application and up-skilling as required
- Team-focused Agile environment where continuous improvement and partnership are prioritized
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong Java development experience – 5+ years
- Highly proficient with Spring, SpringBoot, Kafka, RDS, NoSQL (MongoDb), Java EE particular Java8.
- 5+ years of hands-on design, development, integration and deployment experience in enterprise applications
- API and Development experience is essential using Open API (Swagger, RESTful, JSON)
- Must have experience with AWS ECS Container, API Gateway, SNS/SQS, Lambda, Serverless, Cloudwatch etc.
- IOT experience is preferable
- Troubleshoot complex API flows in the AWS environment.
- Experience creating Sequence flows, UML diagrams
- Must have experience developing and deploying APIs and Microservices using common development frameworks such as Springboot.
- Strong knowledge and experiences of Integration / Microservices design patterns.
- Experience in TDD and BDD using Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, RestAssured and Karate
- Strong understanding of continuous integration and delivery practices (Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, GitLab and GitHub)
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
Successful candidates may be asked to complete background and substance screens.