AWS DevOps Engineer
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Netlabs Australia Pty Ltd has been delivering some of the most innovative and revolutionary software products to fortune 500 companies. Our foundation is built on a reputation for quality products that solve real problems for our clients. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership.
We’re looking for multiple highly talented and dedicated DevOps Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing development environment. As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be an integral member of the Build Team which builds and maintains applications for our clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build, deploy, manage and support web and mobile applications for the cloud and various AWS Infrastructure.
- Act as a 3rd level support for all escalated system issues.
- Maintain environment - infrastructure and platform technologies required to deliver applications.
- Contribute as a technical resource on customer projects.
- Use deployment strategies that support Agile development processes.
- Keep abreast of suitable DevOps practices and knowledge share within and across teams.
- Work with development teams to optimise application delivery and provide input towards requirements on non-functional and integration elements applications/solutions.
Skills & Experience required:
- 3-5 years total AWS experience
- Previous experience in a DevOps role or using DevOps practices (preferably within an agile organisation).
- Strong knowledge of AWS services (CloudFormation, API Gateway, EC2, S3, Cloudwatch etc.)
- Experience with automation tools including Docker, Jenkins or Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of SQL Server, NoSQL and various database systems.
- Experience with Python or another development language.
- Experience using GIT
- Experience maintaining Infrastructure as Code using Terraform, Ansible or any other similar frameworks.
Successful candidates may be asked to complete background and substance screens.